Lodestar Lodestar

Awesome graphics, awesome music, and awesome idea. I would love to see this expanded upon with increasingly difficult levels and bosses. Great start!

Spanthera Spanthera

Thoroughly enjoyed this! I loved the voice-acting paired with this game format. I have not seen that done before. Make a sequel!

60s Santa Run 60s Santa Run

Loved it! I actually had a much easier time with this one after repeatedly playing its sequel. Five stars!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Is there any way to acquire the music for this game?

Kill The Phonies Kill The Phonies

I got punched out by Doctor Phil. Idk if I should feel good about that lol XD. Great game!

Santa Run 2 Santa Run 2

Very tough but highly rewarding once finished. Excellent job!

Zombies Ate My Motherland Zombies Ate My Motherland

That was really enjoyable with a hilarious theme. Five stars!

Snakes Snakes

Interesting start, but your stage extends way past your gaming space and the controls are sluggish. I think the player should be allowed complete freedom in where the snake goes, instead of it auto-moving forward. Also, your comments don't tell me anything about the game, itself. I had to figure out which snake I was and what controls to use on my own. Keep working at it, you've got something cool here. It just needs refinement :)

SmashZ SmashZ

I really enjoyed the game. The graphics are nicely done and the puzzles are straightforward while still being a fun brain exercise. I have two things I would like to point out, however. Your stage extends past your game on the right just by a little bit. I was able to get through some of the levels just by bonking zombies into that "limbo" zone with wooden objects. Second, it would be rewarding to have some kind of ending image/sequence to show that we won the game. Your playerbase will enjoy that more than just returning to the level selection screen. All in all, great game!

grifter101 responds:

thanks for playing! sorry bout the incorrect stage, my internet went down just when i have published the game :( i just got online today to fix it. again thanks for the suggestion.

Alien Splatter Alien Splatter

This game deserves the moniker "nintendo hard". That is not a bad thing though. It has been so long since I've played a video game that actually had some challenge to it. I will not finish this game quickly, but I will enjoy every second.